Friday, August 08, 2008

Fact #4

The Truth.

08-08-08 weight

The truth is, if I stay at this weight I will have health problems. I won't have energy to play with my kids, I will continue to be uncomfortable, I will continue to be mad at myself for my lack of motivation. Staying here will only make things worse for my aching joints and ill fitting clothes.

The truth is, I'm sick of it. Totally, completely sick to death of it.

The truth is, I can don't have to stay at this weight. I can make the right choices and stop making excuses. I can be a positive role model for my kids and get up and play with them more. I will reach way down and find the motivation in me somewhere! Exercise will not be a stranger, it will be my best friend!

The truth is, this is a long time coming and I will do it.

Just watch me...

5 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I admire your spirit . . . you can do this!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I admire your spirit . . . you can do this!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Guess I doubly admire you! LOL ;-)

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Lisa B said...

Hugs, my friend. You CAN do it. Can I join you?

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Dawg are you kidding? You can wip that 197 like nobody's biness. But on a serious note, 197 is just a number. What does it really mean. If you feel uncomfortable, that's another story. It sounds like losing weight is something you feel strongly about, and I know you can do it. Just make a batch of those delicious conveyor-belt-shiny brownies and I will be there with you to inhale them faster than you can type "These are disg..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home