Friday, April 25, 2008

It's that time of year again!

The glorious time of year when we bust out the clippers and shave the boys' heads!!

IMG_3924 shorn noggins
(Btw, Dev is demonstrating how to shoot a bow & arrow, not preparing to hit someone LOL)

Once completely opposed to the idea of shaving the boys' heads, I've since grown used to the idea and can now tolerate seeing their lovely locks shorn from their heads. In fact, I actually prefer Ry's hair this way! It's just that the first couple of days take getting used to--it's like I forget that we've done it! Haha

Anyway, just thought I'd share one of our warm weather traditions with you all. :)

'Come on kids, everyone grab a towel, throw it over your shoulders and head outside--It's Noggin' Shearin' Time!!!' (cue banjo music)

Hmm...do you think it could catch on like decorating Easter eggs or wearing green for St. Patty's Day?

:)

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Jill said...

IM feelin ya, 'K' has an apt to get his HACKEd on Tues I cant WAIT. Although not as short as the boys but SHORT. They look CUTE buzzed.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Lisa B said...

Ack! I can't do it. I just can't. But they sure do look cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home