Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ever wonder what life would be like without modern inventions like the cell phone, in car navagation systems, remote control everything...the vacuum.
Yeah, okay, so vacuums might not seem so fantastic to you--but to me, they're a Godsend! You see, I have 3 mo old twins and as you can imagine it can be quite a feat to get them to sleep...enter the vacuum! They LOVE it and it knocks them out almost instantly! To be honest, I sort of laughed when my brother told us that his daughter slept with a vacuum going all night and it never entered my mind to try this with my other kids, but when you have 2...well, all bets are off!
So, when you think of all the things you can't do without, don't forget the vacuum!!! It turns out they're not just for cleaning floors anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home