Monday, October 30, 2006

Ugh...

Okay, so it was a crappy day. You know, one of those days that go from bad to worse before it's finally over? It started out okay, but quickly fell apart. Ryan was a grouch, the girls were fussy and wouldn't sleep, Chris started talking about taking a job that would keep us here longer--at least a year longer...herein lies the 'Ugh' factor.

Sigh. I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand this job (which is by no means a definite thing) would mean less work for Chris and less time away from home--sort of. He's be commuting less but would spend one week a month out of town, not something I'm interested in thank you very much. But, I know that it's better than what he's doing now in terms of stress and chaos.

However, I don't want to commit to staying here another year!! I want to get out of here and buy our own house and finally get settled. I feel like we've been living out of boxes for the past 7 years. I mean, we've moved 7 times in the past 7 yrs--enough is enough! I want to unpack and make a home and know that we aren't moving again any time soon--is that too much to ask?

Sigh...and there you have it, my rant for the day. It doesn't help that I'm freakin' tired and both the girls are stirring and will most likely wake up soon and Chris is snoring like a chainsaw...grrrr! Oh, and that my house is a wreck, I have a mountain of laundry to fold, I need to color my hair, my feet are a mess, I need to lose a more weight than I care to confess, I have projects that I want to do that I'll never get to...sob, sob...anyone know of a free nanny? ;)

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Staying there longer, Dawg? GASP!!! I know you have to do what's best for everyone, so if it means Chris will be home more, that's most important. But has he check-out job opportunities in Indiana? Hang in there, D! Today should be a better day :-) But if it's not, feel free to grip relentlessly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home