Saturday, April 26, 2008

All better!

Well, mostly. The pain killer did it's job and my headache is gone! Woo hoo! I could still use some more coffee though...might have to make another pot seeing as how it's gone and all.

Anyway, had to share these! I begged Dev to help me by being my model today for a super quick photo shoot. Here are a few~

Looking older

A little too blah maybe?
(need to work on this one a bit...maybe apply Jenny's color pop on it? Hmmm...)

Endulging me
Silly kid

And now for some outtakes!

That silly kid!

Being a ham

This one kills me! You'd have thought I had him out in sub-zero weather (I'd never do that! *snicker, snort, bwahaha!*) the way he was complaining! "mommmmm, it's COLD out here! Are we done yet?!" keep in mind this was taken 3 minutes after I started and it's not that cold out. LOL

Suffering for the sake of art


Ahhh, that kid! He was a trooper, despite whining a bit. Hmm...it's a little warmer out...and the sun has changed position a bit...wonder if he'll let me take some more? :D

Yeah, probably not.

It's worth a shot though! I'm outta here--gotta find something to 'convince' him to help me! (ya know, a good bribe!! LOL)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! :)

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I LOVE these shots, even the out takes .... SILLLY kids ;)

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Lisa B said...

Outtakes are so much fun. I sometimes like them better than the "good ones"! Look at you posting so much. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home