Friday, August 01, 2008

Ahem...test--test--1, 2, 3

Just testing the waters to see if anyone has held onto even a sliver of hope that I'll update the 'ol blog. Haha!

Yes, I'm bad. I admitted this already so it's really not a surprise, yet I still feel bad. After all, it's not like it's incredibly difficult to type a few lines and post a few pics right? I seem to have no trouble doing it on Flickr and Bulletin Boards...

Sigh...

So anyway, I'm here, and I'm updating! Although admittedly, this is a boring way to go.

But wait! I have news!

I have decided to start up a little blog project! Maybe this will be just the thing I need to keep me in gear! I can't promise you'll be wowed. I can't promise you'll be amazed. I can't promise you'll be moved to laugh/cry/gasp. You might experience stunned silence and disbelief! I dunno. What I can promise you is, you'll learn stuff. Yup. You will learn stuff you might not know. Stuff that you may not have wanted to know, but stuff all the same.

Stuff...

About Me

...and with that, I will say, "Goodnight!"

:)

3 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Jill said...

yep ME ME ME, I have you on my blog roll & was HAPPY to see this morn it said UPDATED & NOT 3 months ago ... LOL

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally. that's alllll i'm gonna say.....well, and I'll be back!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Lisa B said...

LOL, I can't wait to see what we will learn. Get to it, girl. And it better not be October before we learn anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home